The mission of the Rockledge Community Redevelopment Agency is to:
- Foster revitalization of the specifically identified sub-districts through public investments in order to improve infrastructure and aesthetics, resulting in an inviting area in which the private sector will want to more actively invest.
- Create a wide variety of opportunities to generate interest in and return people to the City of Rockledge to live, shop, work and play. This goal is accomplished through hosting special events, including, but not limited to:
- The Annual Rockledge Art and Craft Show;
- Weekly farmers markets;
- "Cruise-On-In" car shows (held four times per year);
- Wednesday-Friendsdays (in conjunction with the Cocoa Beach Chamber of Commerce); and
- Hot Rockin' Nights (held annually).
- Establish an "urban core" within the City that exhibits traditional town-center features through improved land use, ease of transportation access, enhanced public facilities, specifically selected design features to provide for aesthetically pleasing venues, and economic development opportunities.